Managing your account
Forms and brochuresShow more
Below is a list of useful forms and brochures. To print and complete the forms, you'll require Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. You can obtain a free copy from http://get.adobe.com/reader
Credit limitsShow more
Your credit limit
Your credit limit and available credit limit can be found on the top right corner of your monthly statement or you can log on to the Online Service Centre to check it any time.
Your cash limit
It’s important to note that your credit limit can be different from your cash credit limit. The amount of available credit you can access as cash can be found on the top right corner of your monthly statement or you can log on to the Online Service Centre to check it any time.
How to make repaymentsShow more
Making payments is simple.
This facility automatically makes monthly repayments from your bank^. You can call us on 1300 368 125 to set up your Direct Debit over the phone or download a Direct Debit Request form here.
BPAY™ is available 24 hours, 7 days a week using your bank's phone banking or online banking service^.
Biller Code - 172288
Ref - Your CreditLine account number (located in the top right of your statement).
Online Service Centre
You can pay your account through the Online Service Centre.
Pay by mail
Post a cheque/money order payable to 'CreditLine' with your name and account number on the back. Please allow 5 working days to process cheques.
Locked Bag 20040
MELBOURNE VIC 3001
Pay in person
Take your statement to any Westpac branch or Australia Post shop to make payments in person by cash or cheque^.
If you are having difficulty making your minimum monthly repayments please talk to us. We have a hardship policy which may allow us to tailor a solution to your situation. Please refer to our hardship page for more details.
^ Please note payments cannot be made by credit card or charge card. Fees apply to some payment methods so take a look at the fees and charges table before you pay.
Your CreditLine cash cardShow more
Here’s 2 easy ways to access your cash advance.
- Withdraw cash from any ATM, anytime. Just select ‘credit’ and enter your PIN.
- For help with everyday spending, use your card for EFTPOS purchases. Select ‘savings’ and enter your PIN.
Before using EFTPOS, withdrawing cash, always consider your ability to pay it off. The current cash interest rate is 29.99% per annum. A cash withdrawal fee of the greater of $3.00 or 3% (capped at $30) is charged per ATM withdrawal/ EFTPOS transaction.
* Available to primary cardholders only and subject to your available credit limit. Please note: Interest at the prevailing interest rate is charged daily from the date of the cash advance, and applies to all cash advances as described above. A cash withdrawal fee of the greater of $3.00 or 3% (capped at $30) is charged per deposit, ATM withdrawal/ EFTPOS transaction. Please refer to your Conditions of Use for details. Credit provided by Latitude Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588). Australian Credit Licence Number 392145.
Lost or stolen card
Call immediately: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Within Australia call 1300 368 125 (anytime)
When overseas call +61 1300 368 125
Activate your cardShow more
How do I activate my card?
To activate your credit card call us on 1300 362 819 and follow the prompts. Don't forget to sign your card immediately
Why do I have to activate my credit card?
For security reasons, cards are sent to you inactive. Activating the card validates that it’s been received by you.
How to make an insurance claimShow more
We believe that making an insurance claim should be straight forward and hassle-free. There are a number of ways you can submit your claim to us.
To make a claim, you can:
- Submit your claim online here.
- Call us on 1800 800 230 between 8.30am and 5pm Mon to Fri (AEST).
- Download and print out a claim form below, fill it out then send it back to us by uploading online via our Secure Document Upload; or by post: GPO Box 1571 Sydney NSW 1025; or fax: 1300 362 642.
Still have questions? Find out more